We help clients implement data controls and improve the integrity of their data to ensure that regulatory, financial and management requirements are met. We turn data into information, and information into actionable intelligence.
An equipment finance business can be rich in data, both internal and external. Managers expect this rich store of data to provide not just pure figures but data distilled into information and insights that can be acted upon and that provide transparency and early warnings.
How we can help
- Definition of the reporting strategy and implementation roadmap
- Design & implementation of state-of-the-art reporting systems and management dashboards
- Optimisation of the reporting process within an equipment finance business
- Implementing reporting governance
- Design of data models & information management
- Design and implementation of operational control reporting
Working with Richmond
Equipment finance expertise
Deep understanding of equipment finance and leasing
Delivering projects in Europe, the Americas and Asia
Practical and pragmatic
Experienced, knowledgeable, safe